Leopard pants


Passeggiando per le vie del centro della mia splendida città, ho deciso di scattare alcune foto per voi e farvi vedere il look che ho indossato ieri. Un look da tutti giorni, che ho cercato di rendere più divertente con i pantaloni a stampa leopardata di H&M e i miei adorati Oakley specchiati blu. Il tutto è reso ancora più sportivo dalle immancabili all star, comodissime per una passeggiata con le amiche!!
Spero vi piaccia, fatemi sapere!  ♥
Carlotta 
                                                                         
Walking through the streets of the center of my beautiful city, I decided to take some photos for you and show you the look I wore yesterday. A look all day, I tried to make it more fun with leopard print pants of H&M and my beloved Oakley mirrored blue. All this is made even sportier by the inevitable all-star, very comfortable for a walk with her ​​friends!!
I hope you like it, let me know!  ♥
Carlotta 
















19 commenti:

  1. You look is cool :)Love your sunglasses.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    Yulia
    http://sv-sv.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Really like the sunnies!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love those sunnies and those shoes :) I've always loved converse shoes!

    Thank you for dropping by my blog earlier and for leaving me that sweet comment :)

    I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so clear and informative. I really enjoyed browsing your blog. I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin' and liked your FB page! Hoping you can come by mine too :) I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're so sweet, thanks for the beautiful words! I also follow you with pleasure on gfc, bloglovin and instagram ♡
      keep in touch!

      Elimina
  4. hola guapa!!!
    gracias por pasar por mi blog!!!!
    me gustan tus pantalones de animal print :)
    un besito!!!!
    http://lahuellademistacones.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. se me olvidaba.... te sigo via gfc!!! te espero de vuelta en mi blog :)
    muacks

    RispondiElimina
  6. The animal print pants are soooo cool!

    PS. Im looking for mulual followers on GFC and bloglovin, are you in??
    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    RispondiElimina
  7. You are so cute! Love the glasses.
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know! I work from home so i follow back right away.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog! :)

      Elimina
    2. Hi darling! Thank you so much, following you back on GFC and Bloglovin.
      YuliConversations.blogspot.com

      Elimina
  8. So sweet! Love the pants !

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina
  9. Very bright! Calm colors ... but in spite of it's cool!

    http://sashashabanova.blogspot.ru

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...